S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PENDING] luggy's Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komando
Fresh New
Fresh New

[PENDING] luggy's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING] luggy's Mod Application   [PENDING] luggy's Mod Application Empty22/1/2015, 00:37

Demands: Mod
Your age: 18
SteamName: Komandokyle
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78054924
In-Game Name: luggy (aka Komando)
Warnings: 0

Do you have a mic: Yes
How long have you been on the server: 2 days+
Have you administrated another server before: I have modded many of my friends DarkRP servers and I am currently an admin on a TTT server.
Which server and for how long: I had been an admin of a TTT server run by ExG (External Gaming) which has now been shutdown, but I was an admin for almost a year.

1.Can you write with proper grammar?
Write an example: I am currently in college so I would hope my grammar is near perfect. For demonstration purposes one can mess up the use of "their/there", which is a common grammar mistake. "Their" being the plural possessive, while "There" can mean a multitude of things, most commonly singular direction. I hope that's enough, not really sure what else to put.

2.Why do you want to become a moderator?
Write why: I really like the community that surrounds and uses the DarkRP server frequently. Being from a great community like ExG, I see similarities and hope this will thrive as much as ExG had. Being of upper-management there I have a hindsight of many downfalls it had or problems that caused its downfall. So I can be of use in encouraging others to join and what to look out for to please the community.

3.Why would you be good as a moderator?
Write why: I am very familiar with the rules of DarkRP and having recently acquainted myself with your server rules I believe I could uphold and enforce them with ease. Overall I believe I am of open opinion, meaning I like to hear both sides of the story before making my final decision. This and abuse of powers are two things I believe should be thoroughly enforced because it ruins the DarkRP experience.

If you want to ask anymore questions or need more information I will gladly provide. Thanks for the oppurtunity and feel free to give me an add.
-luggy
Back to top Go down
Komando
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] luggy's Mod Application   [PENDING] luggy's Mod Application Empty22/1/2015, 00:38

I also know LUA fairly well and could help with new weapons mostly. (Coded weapons for ExG. Ex: Trip Mines, Guided Rocket, Katana, etc)
Back to top Go down
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] luggy's Mod Application   [PENDING] luggy's Mod Application Empty3/2/2015, 15:43

Apologies, this application seems to have been overlooked. Please write more for all three sections. Reviews from your peers will also benefit you greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] luggy's Mod Application   [PENDING] luggy's Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] luggy's Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1