S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My true love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

My true love Empty
PostSubject: My true love   My true love Empty23/1/2015, 11:36

The first time I met Nueko was when I was in elementary school. We were only 11 years old at the time, so we were in fifth grade. He was a little weird, but I thought it would be interesting to get to know him, and boy was I right.

I approached him during recess one day and introduced myself. He just stared at me with the darkest look I have ever seen then walked away. I stood there in awe that he would walk away so easily from anyone. The next say I tried to introduce myself again but yet again he stared at me with those dark, lifeless eyes. Every day I would try my best to get him to talk to me, but to no prevail.

All summer I thought if something was wrong with me since I could not even get this guy to talk to me. Not a single day passed by without thinking about him. His long, dark brown, silky hair was so beautiful. The look on his face was so innocent, but his eyes made him seem to be lifeless.

School started again and I was ecstatic to find out he as in every one of my classes. This gave me the chance again to talk to him. Even though, I knew he would give me the same look as when we were in elementary school, I tried to talk to him again. I walked over to him before class started and I greeted him with a big grin on my face. When he looked up my stomach dropped. I knew his eyes would be empty, but when I saw them this feeling came to me and I knew he needed someone.

Eight grade soon came, and when it did Nueko and I were finally friends. After the struggle to get him to notice me, I finally got what I so longed for. Both of were single, but I cannot say it was for a good reason. Nueko was the type of person who would sit in the back of the class and try to avoid everyone. He tried to be alone as much as possible, but I would try to push myself into his life. Nueko finally accepted into his life the way I always wanted, yet it was not enough for me.

High school is when my feelings for Nueko really started to arise. Every night I would lay in bed thinking whether or not Nueko felt the same way about as I did for him. My heart would race every time he crossed my mind. I had to tell him how I felt before I erupted into a ball of flaming emotions. The next day could not come soon enough. When it did I rushed to Nueko's house, but he wasn't there. After thinking for a minute, I realised where he was. I jumped into my car and speed to the river, which was an hour away. It was his favorite place to go when he felt alone.

When I arrived at the river he as exactly where I thought he would be. I ran up to him and pulled him by the arm, forcing him to stand up. I stared into his eyes and told him I love him. He stared back and said he knows. I was about to cry before he leaned in to kiss me. My eyes started to become blurry from my tears. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. he pulled back and said he loved me too. I pulled him in for another kiss.

Nueko and I now have dirty butt sex every day. He loves it when I penetrate him. And I love it even more then he shoves his large cock into my ass. I tell him to pull out before I cum because I love the way it tastes inside my mouth. He always looks down at me when he cums and smiles. I look up and swallow and smile back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkMrY7gSOc
Dr.Rage
Veteran
Veteran
Dr.Rage

My true love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My true love   My true love Empty23/1/2015, 17:25

My true love C18
Back to top Go down

My true love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My true love   My true love Empty23/1/2015, 23:47