S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HavokYourWay
Fresh New
Fresh New

A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP Empty
PostSubject: A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP   A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP Empty27/1/2015, 13:24

Nova has 29 warnings on the Sector 12 DarkRP server for breaking NLR, RDM, fading door abuse, etc. I feel this is way too excessive and should be handled with the correct protocol by the server staff. Why does he get this treatment? Is it because he donated to the server and expects to be treated as such? I feel it isn't fair to the rest of the players on the server, that they do not get this sort of treatment from the server staff. Why do players with few warnings get banned for x amount of hours when he has 29 warnings and has not been banned or treated fairly in the 18+ hours I have played on this server. Every conflict I have been in against him personally, he has won even without fair proof. I have proof of him lying, bending the rules, and getting out of conflicts. No one wants to put him in his place because he donated to the server. Donating to the server is to NOT get special treatment from the server staff, but to help the server grow and expand. I feel the majority of the players have been in unfair conflict with him and have been given injustice. I would like to see him treated fairly as the other players would be, or at the most severe banned from the server temporary. Thank you for reading, I hope to see justice done, and players be treated equally.
Back to top Go down
Sourpatchkirbyy
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP   A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP Empty27/1/2015, 13:24

+1 Rekt A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP EZNkmDW:

Last edited by Sourpatchkirbyy on 27/1/2015, 13:53; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BadMoon
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP   A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP Empty27/1/2015, 13:25

+2 ROOKd
Back to top Go down
akafarato
Fresh New
Fresh New
akafarato

PostSubject: Re: A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP   A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP Empty27/1/2015, 13:52

Agreed I feel as if he gets special treatment for being a supporter
Back to top Go down
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP   A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP Empty27/1/2015, 14:04

_

Last edited by fdsfdsfsd on 10/9/2020, 14:48; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : pro grammar)
Back to top Go down
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP   A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP Empty27/1/2015, 18:26

Staff should NOT be giving any one player special treatment at all. The total number of warnings may not be completely reliable if you do not know what the warnings were for. Some staff double warn players, and these warnings would be spread out over a very long time. The correct protocol is Warn, kick and then ban if necessary. It would be possible to get 30 warnings over the course of a month without a single kick. He has not committed 30 violations of the server rules in one sitting, however if his behaviour is still a problem to others then he should be reported as you have done here. If you spot any favouritism at ALL, tell a Head Admin+, we are going to be cracking down on staff very seriously. No player is exempt from this. If you have a problem with a user, donator, trialmod, mod, admin, head admin, even an owner - Tell somebody that is in a position to help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP   A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

A Problem That Needs To Be Dealt With ASAP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S12 :: DarkRP :: Server Suggestions-