S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BadMoon
Fresh New
Fresh New

[ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication   [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty3/2/2015, 08:01

Your Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Your age:16
SteamName:BadMoon
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:58177360
In-Game Name:BadMoon
Warnings(On Server|No more than 5):2

Do you have a mic: Yes
How long have you been on the server:2 days 4 hours
Have you administrated another server before:Yes
Which server and for how long: Over 300 hours, it is called IceMod TTT

Can you write with proper grammar?
Write an example: Hello, my name is BadMoon. I enjoy playing on S12 DarkRP. I have been playing on this server for the past week and have over 48 hours on the server. I am here because want to be able to help the server grow as I grow. I will admit to the previous application being very unprofessional and understand completely if this one is ignored, but if you are reading this, you at least care enough to hear the end to this terrible story. I hope that at least I may be forgiven for the childish actions that I have made in the previous mentioned application, but if not no one can say I didnt try. I am truly and deeply sorry for the incompetent mistakes I have made.

2.Why do you want to become a moderator?
Write why: I want to help the community grow as the server grows. I see a very large potential in the server to become the best DarkRP server. I feel that I can help it become better than the great server it already is. I know my potential as a staff member could really benefit the staff and the server. I want to have the oppritunity to show the server and the staff the potential I have to bring to the server. I want to be able to have more experiences on the server helping others do the same. I want to be able to solve the everyday problems that leads to people not being able to experience the game as it should be experienced. I feel I have the potential to do all the things mentioned above.

Why would you be good as a moderator?
Write why: I am a extremely quick learner, and I want to help the server out as much as I can, whether that be as a player or a staff member. I want to be able to help in the times that staff is not on as much as I would expect on a DarkRP server. All in all, I just want to help the server become more than it already is, and I know my skills could prove beneficial to the server. I also can handle stress in tense situations very easily, and I am not bothered by trolls. I know how to talk to people respectfully and I know how to listen to the situation and evaluate the proper procedure that should be taken. This is why I believe I would make a good moderator for this server.
Thanks-BadMoon

Last edited by BadMoon on 4/2/2015, 10:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skulldude64
Fresh New
Fresh New
Skulldude64

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication   [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty3/2/2015, 08:18

Steam ID is a number. Ex: STEAM_ID:0.01234 Please go here to find your steam id: http://steamidfinder.com/
Back to top Go down
BadMoon
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication   [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty3/2/2015, 09:57

Thanks for that help Skulldude.
Back to top Go down
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication   [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty3/2/2015, 15:06

Your application is being considered. I would like to wait for some feedback from other users before weighing in.
Back to top Go down
Art
Veteran
Veteran
Art

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication   [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty3/2/2015, 16:09

+1 he is a great guy, I would like to see what trial mod does to him. But +1
Back to top Go down
Skulldude64
Fresh New
Fresh New
Skulldude64

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication   [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty4/2/2015, 07:11

+1 haven't seen him break many rules, only a few minor problems. Seems like a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Sourpatchkirbyy
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication   [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty4/2/2015, 10:46

+1 I love him
Back to top Go down
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication   [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty4/2/2015, 13:04

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication   [ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] BadMoon's REAL Re-Staff Apllication

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1