S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uhm.... duh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

Uhm.... duh Empty
PostSubject: Uhm.... duh   Uhm.... duh Empty6/1/2015, 22:40

My name? Well for now you can just call me Vague or whatever my User is. Vague like my thoughts, irregular incomprehensible dialogue that I call my thoughts. I'm the kind of person that seems to literally over think almost every possible aspect that I do involuntary.For example.. I think about what I'm going to say before I say, like any other person but there is a catch. I think of every single possible outcome as a consequence to what I've said. I try and predict every single possible reaction I could get from a person and usually choose what to say based on the reaction I'd prefer. I tend to use deductive reasoning and mathematical equations to calculate how I should act and how to manipulate people into giving me certain reactions. I consider myself a professional liar, I have swayed my way to victory and literally fooled the minds of almost everyone I've met. Why am I saying all of these things that would most definitely make you not want to befriend me? Well because that is the one thing I haven't lied about and I believe the first step in a different direction than the way I've currently have lived my life is with honesty. At least that is what I have concluded logically.. but enough about that. I am telling you all this because even though I may have proven otherwise, I am not a mindless zombie that will scan every possible literate conversation I may have with any of you from this day forward. I am trying to prove I have personality. A genuine one, not one I have fabricated for the purpose of manipulating others. I like to be random sometimes when I'm not on my literate and intellectual nonsense. I like to do very silly things and even freak out a lot when playing a game and a horror situation arises. I enjoy being outspoken to those who are willing and not judgmental based on the cover of the book. I'm actually a person that wants to value relationships that are worth value....okay, I guess I'm a little eccentric... But nowadays who isn't? Isn't it our weird little quirks that make up who we are? Why be ashamed of such uniqueness. In a world in which society judges us constantly and forces horrid ideas in our heads that we will become nothing in life due to where we were born, the color of our skin or our heritage. Uniqueness is all we have in this hell hole. Enough with the labels.Now that I've finished freaking you out, Here's some actual info about me that is lighter on the eyes.I like anime and manga (if that wasn't obvious enough already you're sorta an idiot) I have lived 19 years of hardships and poverty. Watching others get as a birthright what would take me decades of hard work.I have left "real life" friends and even family. I've isolated myself and now I have no one I can depend on and trust.Do I have any mental illnesses or something of the sort? Well this might be the paragraph that could be the deal breaker and deter some possible customers. I am a Sociopath. Yes this means I do not not have true empathy for humans. Along with this I am also misanthropic. I have a strong dislike for humanity as a whole species but I try very hard to force myself to the very least tolerate people with similar interests and hobbies as mine.I may be a sociopath but I still have the ability to form bonds and relationships with only those I deem worthy enough for it. Even with that being said I can easily sever that bond almost instantaneously without hesitation or regret. I am not trying to scare you but I am simply just being honest with who I am. I no longer wish to just sit here in the dark watching my anime or playing my games without at least some kind of interaction with my species. To the very least I at least long for someone to have some kind of discussion with about these interests.Why am I telling you all this depressing shit? I'm not entirely sure, maybe I'm simply deluding myself into believing that there is a reality where I can still hope for finding a place I can actually fit in and meet people I can actually call friends.Welp.. now I'm bored so imma go watch some anime
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkMrY7gSOc
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

Uhm.... duh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm.... duh   Uhm.... duh Empty7/1/2015, 04:44

Just a heads up.... the above is a copypasta Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikey the Junk
Fresh New
Fresh New
Mikey the Junk

Uhm.... duh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm.... duh   Uhm.... duh Empty7/1/2015, 06:23

MFW I read the story Crying or Very sad
MFW I read the comment after Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pöm-Pöm
S12 Owner
S12 Owner
Pöm-Pöm

Uhm.... duh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm.... duh   Uhm.... duh Empty7/1/2015, 06:54

ĐÅGOLD(ĆÃĢ)ŇḒ~þɱ~ wrote:
now I'm bored so imma go watch some anime

Fuckin' weeb.
Back to top Go down

Uhm.... duh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm.... duh   Uhm.... duh Empty7/1/2015, 16:15

I read one sentence. Amazing story by Gold aka vague.
- 9.5/10 IGN
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

Uhm.... duh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm.... duh   Uhm.... duh Empty8/1/2015, 02:01

WantAnOreo wrote:
I read one sentence. Amazing story by Gold aka vague.
- 9.5/10 IGN
Just call me vague
Back to top Go down

Uhm.... duh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm.... duh   Uhm.... duh Empty8/1/2015, 05:18

I fucking hate looking at that green blob gif
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold