S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Dunkes Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catrun6
Fresh New
Fresh New
catrun6

[DENIED] Dunkes Application  Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Dunkes Application    [DENIED] Dunkes Application  Empty11/1/2015, 14:08

Your age: 17
SteamName: [OpTic] Catrun420
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31583343
In-Game Name: Dunkes
Warnings: 0

Do you have a mic: yes
How long have you been on the server: 1 day 6 hours
Have you administrated another server before: no
Which server and for how long: none

1.Can you write with proper grammar?
Lassie was a good dog, and helped the family that owned her many times during her life. One time for instance Timmy was stuck down in the well she ran back to the farm at lightning speed! She proceeded to bark at Timmy's dad alerting him that his son somehow got stuck in a well. Timmy survived only because Lassie was there for him. One day however Lassie had found Timmy's pot stash. She was so confused as to what to do she knew the glorious hash made Timmy a very happy lad, but on the other hand she knew it would morally corrupt him down the road. What was she to do?

2.Why do you want to become a moderator?
I want to be the hero Gothem/Sector 12 needs, and I think games are meant to be played enjoyably. However, some people may disagree with me, and try to hinder the enjoyment that others are able to have. I wish to uphold the boundary between screaming "Yay!" and the uttering of "Ugh not this guy again." I wish to be admin to be able to stop the people that no one wants to deal with or cannot in a sense. I do not belive that I am infamous in the server for i have not done anything worth anyone complaining about. I also belive as a regular player with no special athority i have seen many cases were people have gotten away from many different rule breakings, not only is it annoying to me but it alos hinders the community and sets an example of what people can get away with.

3.Why would you be good as a moderator?
I think I would be good because I am on the server a lot, I enjoy helping people, and I just like this server in general. I joined this server because I found a cool meth cooking add on. As I played on and on I have learned more specific rules, and the regulars of the server. But as I continued to play more, trolls came in trying to destroy the enjoyment of my fellow players. But being a normal player I cannot really stop the trolls that affect me and the staff. Sometimes on a very popular night the staff can overwhelmed with said rule breakers. I wish to be there to help alongside but not just report the issue but confront it!

Last edited by catrun6 on 13/1/2015, 11:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Dunkes Application    [DENIED] Dunkes Application  Empty11/1/2015, 14:12

Please make your second section longer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkMrY7gSOc
catrun6
Fresh New
Fresh New
catrun6

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Dunkes Application    [DENIED] Dunkes Application  Empty12/1/2015, 10:05

longer
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Dunkes Application    [DENIED] Dunkes Application  Empty12/1/2015, 13:45

catrun6 wrote:
longer
LIAR....... Please make it longer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkMrY7gSOc

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Dunkes Application    [DENIED] Dunkes Application  Empty13/1/2015, 00:32

1 and 3 are fine 2 needs to be longer than that please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Dunkes Application    [DENIED] Dunkes Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Dunkes Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1