S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal - BS Claims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xRiley
Fresh New
Fresh New

Ban Appeal - BS Claims Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal - BS Claims   Ban Appeal - BS Claims Empty24/1/2015, 20:01

Steamname: Riley
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66041480

I was banned on claims of "Harassment" when I did no such thing, a person named Maddy, falsely accused me for insulting her when ive never done such a thing, also i didn't know it was against the rules to kill someone past your KOS line or in self defense, In the end i did indeed RDM her, but not enough to get the warnings for a ban, plus in my experience, Maddy has Rdm'ed More then triple the times i have(quite a few i have witnessed and reported but no actions were taken).  I was a Hitman in a server were everyone, except the mods, hated Maddy, and so i got many hits against her, i even declined a few of them(as its against the rules), and i was banned for it in the end, all because she wouldn't stop lying and accusing me of dastardly deeds i never committed. I have been wrongly banned at the whims of a cry baby, whom i never thought to insult before now, i'm so livid at her false accusations that i actually took the time to think this out, and so i plead that this ban be removed, i will accept if nothing happens in return to Maddy who 100% started the whole thing and deserves the ban herself. i will also accept if you think that this is just to spite Maddy, which is really isn't, i have no power, but i will plead anyway, so thank you if you read this through, and i hope justice will prevail. Or is that to fantasy for this situation, i don't know.

I would also like to point out that during this entire incident, it always occurred in or around my base, which was fairly far from spawns, indicating that it was not me harassing Maddy but indeed Maddy harassing me and lying about it. Clearly breaking NLR

Last edited by xRiley on 25/1/2015, 06:31; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xRiley
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - BS Claims   Ban Appeal - BS Claims Empty24/1/2015, 20:22

Rp name was Not Not Riley, ban length was 2880 minutes
Back to top Go down
Sméag
S12 Owner
S12 Owner
Sméag

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - BS Claims   Ban Appeal - BS Claims Empty25/1/2015, 08:08

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
xRiley
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - BS Claims   Ban Appeal - BS Claims Empty25/1/2015, 10:03

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - BS Claims   Ban Appeal - BS Claims Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal - BS Claims

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1