S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

moderator application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BD2 Recon
Fresh New
Fresh New

moderator application  Empty
PostSubject: moderator application    moderator application  Empty21/7/2015, 11:24

Your Timezone: Eastern Time zone
Your age: 16
SteamName: bd2recon
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121127838
In-Game Name: BD2 Recon
Warnings(On Server|No more than 5): 3

Do you have a mic: yes
How long have you been on the server: more the 20 hours
Have you administrated another server before: not yet/never tried to
Which server and for how long:

Can you write with proper grammar?
Write an example: Hi, my name is Paul and i'm 16 years of age. I like to play Garry's Mod all the time. I love gaming, it is my main priority and I would wish to continue. I also like to play xbox! On xbox I usually play COD Black Ops 2, and other COD games. Garry's mod I usually play all the time during the day, but at night I always play.

Why do you want to become a moderator?
Write why: I would like to become a moderator because it seems as there are not many on this server. If there are many on this server I never see the, I  see them once in a while but not all the time. I am vary active and feel if i'm always active then there will be no problems on the sever. Like today, there was a problem were someone placed something on the ground were it froze everyone. They blocked off spawn and when people killed the self there was still no way out. But because i am constantly active i could have fixed that problem right away. Yesterday there was a problem were a kid was attempting to d-dos everyone who excepted there friend request. I could have fixed that but instead everyone had to wait for a admin or moderator to go on the sever. Overall this is why i wanted to become a moderator to help the sever become more stable and not have as many "bugs" in it.  

Why would you be good as a moderator?
Write why: I believe I would be a good moderator because i'm active almost all day and i could put a stop to many things that may happen throughout the day. Not only that but I would like to be know as a cool person around the sever and maybe it will make me some friends. But to conclude this message i would like to thank you for your time and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
DOLPHIN1027
Fresh New
Fresh New

moderator application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator application    moderator application  Empty21/7/2015, 14:45

-support minge. (@LordOfTheHobos)
Back to top Go down

moderator application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1