S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nueko
Fresh New
Fresh New
Nueko

[ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty19/1/2015, 18:12

I WILL LIKE TO SAY THAT I AM NOT SURE IF I CAN APPLY FOR ADMIN, IF I CAN THEN I AM APPLYING FOR ADMIN.

Your age: 17
SteamName: -KK- Nueko
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22533576
In-Game Name: Nueko
Warnings(On Server|No more than 5): 2 (1. RDM 2. Building in Spawn)

Do you have a mic: Yes, sometimes I do not use it.
How long have you been on the server: 1 day 3 hours, and counting.
Have you administrated another server before: Yes, 3 in total. (1 is down, 1 I don't know, and 1 is just confusing)
Which server and for how long: Eugecus, Promoted twice, bought for Forum Moderator. DivineGaming, bought SuperAdmin. EliteGaming I think was the name, Applied for mod, got it. Then applied for admin, got it. Then demoted, then bought Mod again.

Can you write with proper grammar?
Well, I am not going to say that I have the BEST grammar. Now I am not saying I can like, tell what is wrong and what isn't but I am pretty sure I am decent. I know when to use apostrophes, most of the time. That was pretty funny, did you get it? I said I and good with it most of the time and I used it! If you don't get it than go touch a duck. Don't disturb the ducks though, if I hear a duck quack on the server I swear I am going to gouge out your eyeballs with a plastic spork, then shove them up your bum and make you poop your moms ashes! Yeah, so don't fuck with the ducks. Did I mention that when you scramble the word, Jim Carrey, you get the following words: Fucking Epic; Awesome; Jesus; Major League Gamer with 420 skills?
Why do you want to become a moderator?
Well, I have been on the server for a while and when my friends showed me this server, I feel in love. There are so many players and, some, are really cool people! I have already met my bae and made friends with a few admins and users alike. I really do hate it when I am RDMed or caught in a rule breakers shenanigans, so I want to take justice and whip them with my click, I click enter after I type, "!kick (user) (reason)". I love to administrate half of the time on DarkRP. I kind of this basic feeling inside me that if I like something then I need to be the one of the top in it, being a staff will fulfill that feeling!

Why would you be good as a moderator?
Well, I have lots of experience and I know almost all of the basic commands. I will always, no matter what, take the side that is right or at least seems right to me. Also I am pretty funny, as people say. I will take the role play out of my time to get rid of all the people that touch the ducks, disturb the rules, and hit on Rage. That last one is not a joke, ask Gold. But all fun aside I really think I would be good as a moderator or admin because I have a lot of skills on the field. Some of those skills consist of experience as I said one thousand times in the application. I know a lot of players feelings and I am pretty fair when in comes to punishes.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Rage
Veteran
Veteran
Dr.Rage

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty19/1/2015, 18:58

oh jeez Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty19/1/2015, 19:01

Nueko wrote:
and hit on Rage. That last one is not a joke, ask Gold.
This is 100% true. I'm not even joking. I tried to get them to gether but Rage was being shy as usual. Duh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkMrY7gSOc
Dr.Rage
Veteran
Veteran
Dr.Rage

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty19/1/2015, 19:01

Fuck you gold ;-;
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty19/1/2015, 19:03

Dr.Rage wrote:
Fuck you gold ;-;
Oh please. I am down for anything ;P
Back to top Go down
Dr.Rage
Veteran
Veteran
Dr.Rage

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty19/1/2015, 19:06

[ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application 3d5
Back to top Go down
Nueko
Fresh New
Fresh New
Nueko

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty20/1/2015, 04:52

Rage your siggy is talking to me!
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty20/1/2015, 05:01

Nueko, I don't think things are working out as I have planned... I think I love you. Rage can find someone else.
Back to top Go down
Nueko
Fresh New
Fresh New
Nueko

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty20/1/2015, 06:06

(⊙.⊙(☉̃ₒ☉)⊙.⊙)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Rage
Veteran
Veteran
Dr.Rage

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty20/1/2015, 09:38

what the fuckkkk
Back to top Go down
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty20/1/2015, 11:59

-1, kicked Nueko (Who seemed to be spouting gibberish over the mic at every step of the way) yesterday for first placing ropes in spawn (Warn) then creating ropes from the warehouse district tunnel all the way to the residential district (Kick). If this was just trolling and messing around, I can't say that I agree with taking up a staff member's time with it as DarkRP can be very busy for staff.
Back to top Go down
Nueko
Fresh New
Fresh New
Nueko

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty20/1/2015, 13:29

Lol, me and Ian were in a skype call and he was wondering where I was so I put a rope to me so he knew, got rid of it then you kicked me with out making another warning
Back to top Go down
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty20/1/2015, 16:04

I had just warned you for placing ropes in spawn (Which were very small, I doubt that they would have been used to locate you) and you immediately started placing multiple ropes again. I immediately kicked you because I had just warned you less than 30 seconds before you started up again. Apologies if you felt you were wronged, but all I saw was someone ignoring a staff member's efforts to keep players in line. I do not want to turn this thread into a discussion about this incident, but you may add me on Steam/PM me here if you wish to discuss this further.
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty22/1/2015, 12:40

//Accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty23/1/2015, 00:08

Gratz Nueko you slut.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Rage
Veteran
Veteran
Dr.Rage

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty23/1/2015, 12:21

Congrats fuck boi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Nueko's Admin/Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1