S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackx232
Fresh New
Fresh New

[ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty31/1/2015, 09:12

Timezone: East Coast.
SteamName: Jackx232 constantly, if not, always.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47430302
In-Game Name: Jackx232
Warnings On Server: Absolutely zero.

I own possestion of a mic and use it constantly.
I have been active on this server for 3 days, 10 hours, 25 minutes, and 45 seconds.
I have moderated a couple servers, but only 1 GMod server.
Server: TethysRP for around a month or so (Server switched to Stargate RP which ultimately could not withhold itself for long).

I can type with excellent grammar, but when it gets to paragraphs or long explamations, I usually crack under pressure or can't think of formal sentences to come up with. However, I have been training in this art for some time now and can somewhat type "good enough" paragraphs to get the job done. I try to shorten unneeded or excess information when possible to ensure the most comfort/pleasure to the reader. I have recently finished my College Keyboarding course in school and can type moderately quick, which has also helped me in my conquest to become a good writer/typer. I can use somewhat complex wording in sentences when they would "spice up" a passage or make it humerous for the reader, which in turn, can aid me in becoming a better writer based on feedback and critique.

I want to become a moderator because I often see problems or rules being broken that have not been dealt with soon enough or been put off thus resulting in an unhappy player. This includes RDM, FailRP and Job abuse. Sometimes I've tried my best to do something about it but there was either no staff on, or the staff member(s) were AFK or occupied and the rules have been butchered further. I want to help players the best way I can even if it is the most slightest thing. If someone is having trouble, then I will make it my duty to assist them in any way I can to help make the community one of the most successful and friendliest there is. I will treat people with respect and hospitality if they, in turn, do the same for me.

I think I would become a good moderator because I am a very flexible person in terms of goofing around, and having general fun. I can become serious when needed and can almost drop whatever i'm doing for urgent matters. I do not abuse what is given to me, whether it be something simple or something major. I would like to help out in any way I can with staff and administration, again, whether it be minor or major. I also do not want to become moderator for the perks it brings, but only to help rectify this server of any evil beings that might still be lurking around somewhere in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Jackx232
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty31/1/2015, 09:14

Well, it looked like 5 rows of sentences in the "type stage". Cool
Back to top Go down
Art
Veteran
Veteran
Art

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty31/1/2015, 09:19

+1 He is a good guy, he has no warnings. I think he would do good.
Back to top Go down
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty31/1/2015, 09:42

Great guy.

-- Support ++
Back to top Go down
Skulldude64
Fresh New
Fresh New
Skulldude64

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty31/1/2015, 12:36

+1 Cool He gooch Cool
Back to top Go down
akafarato
Fresh New
Fresh New
akafarato

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty1/2/2015, 06:20

I highly agree with 2. +1
Back to top Go down
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty1/2/2015, 22:05

+1, Excellent reasoning. I've heard good things about Jack as well.
Back to top Go down
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty3/2/2015, 15:27

Accepted. Based on positive feedback from your peers, your application has been accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application   [ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jackx232's Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1