S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
1912nathan
Fresh New
Fresh New

[DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty22/1/2015, 12:54

Your age:14
SteamName: 1912nathan
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49152453
In-Game Name: Nathan Scolette
Warnings(On Server|No more than 5): I have 0 Active warnings

Do you have a mic: Yes, I do have a mic
How long have you been on the server: I have been playing on the server for a total of 4 days and 1 hour
Have you administrated another server before: No I have not
Which server and for how long:

Can you write with proper grammar?
Write an example: I've had a lot of experience with video games I have been playing them since i was about five years old I remember playing Halo on pc when it first was released. After that i was Primarily a console gamer. After about six years of playing Xbox I was starting to get into P.C. gaming. Once I got Steam I started playing Garry's Mod and since then I have wanted to be staff of and create my own server.

Why do you want to become a moderator?
Write why: I want to become a moderator because I have committed many hours to the server and I thought that I would pay the staff back for the hard work that they have been putting out by putting in my time in the afternoon and late at night when there are not a whole lot of staff on.

Why would you be good as a moderator?
Write why: I think that I would be good as a moderator because I have ran servers in other games and I know how deal with people such as rdmers and people who brake nlr. Also I would stay on the server as much as I can to help the admins and owners with thier jobs. Also when there is no staff on the server and everything turns into mayhem i turn into a cp and try to make order of the rdm and prop spam going on. Also I just want to help make the s-12 servers a better place for players.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/natesgaminglife

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty23/1/2015, 00:10

Not full and not enough effort so you won't get my full response yet.
Please make your grammar better since it's poor, extend 2 significantly since there isn't much and 3 as well.
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty23/1/2015, 06:03

This application is not completed, please revise sections 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkMrY7gSOc
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty3/2/2015, 15:41

Denied. The requested changes were not made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1