S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!
S12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
1912nathan
Fresh New
Fresh New

[DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty27/1/2015, 11:57

Your age:14
SteamName: 1912nathan
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49152453
In-Game Name: Nathan Scolette
Warnings(On Server|No more than 5): I have 0 Active warnings

Do you have a mic: Yes, I do have a mic
How long have you been on the server: I have been playing on the server for a total of 4 days and 1 hour
Have you administrated another server before: No I have not
Which server and for how long:

Can you write with proper grammar?
Write an example: On September 28, 1918, Private Henry Tandey, a British soldier serving near the French village of Marcoing, reportedly encounters a wounded German soldier and declines to shoot him, sparing the life of 29-year-old Lance Corporal Adolf Hitler. Tandey took part in the First Battle of Ypres in October 1914and the Battle of somme in 1916,where hhe was wounded in the leg. After being discharged from the hospital, he was transferred to the 9th Battalion in France and was wounded again during the Third Battle of Ypres at Passchendaele in the summer of 1917. From July to October 1918, Tandey served with the 5th Duke of Wellington Regiment; it was during this time that he took part in the succesful British Capture of Marcoing,for wich he earned a Victoria Cross for "conspicuous bravery."
Tandey later told sources during the final moments of that battle, as the German
troops were in retreat, a wounded German soldier entered Tandey's line of fire. "I took aim but couldn't shoot a wounded man." "so i let him go" the German soldier nodded in thanks, and disappeared.
Though sources do not exist to prove the exact whereabouts of Adolf Hitler on that day in 1918,an intriguing link emerged to suggest that he was in fact the soldier Tandey spared. A photograph that appeared in London newspapers of Tandey carrying a wounded soldier at Ypres in 1914 was later portrayed on canvas in a painting by the Italian artist Fortunino Matania glorifying the Allied war effort. As the story goes, when British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain traveled to Germany in 1938 to engage Hitler in a last-ditch effort to avoid another war in Europe, He was taken by the Führer to his new country retreat in Bavaria. There, Hitler showed Chamberlain his copy of the Matania painting, commenting, "That's the man who nearly shot me."
Why do you want to become a moderator?
Write why: I want to become a trial mod on your server because i would like to help the staff out as much as I can and even now if someone tries to call for an admin when he is in a sit i ask him or her what is wrong and then i report it to an admin as soon as i can. Some other reasons are that I normally play at around 3:00 pm to 5:00 am when there are not usually staff on at all and the server turns into complete and utter chaos.
Why would you be good as a moderator?
Write why: I think that I would be good as a moderator because I have ran servers in other games and I know how deal with people such as rdmers and people who brake nlr. Also I would stay on the server as much as I can to help the admins and owners with their jobs. Also when there is no staff on the server and everything turns into mayhem i turn into a cp and try to make order of the rdm and prop spam going on. Also I just want to help make the s-12 servers a better place for players.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/natesgaminglife
Art
Veteran
Veteran
Art

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty27/1/2015, 12:08

Sections 2,3 need to be longer. all I know, and section 1 sounds like copy and paste. Not hating it just does to me.
Back to top Go down
Skulldude64
Fresh New
Fresh New
Skulldude64

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty27/1/2015, 12:09

Grammar section is well done but i feel 2 and 3 could be a little more written out. Oh and by the way you have 9 warnings. :-)
Back to top Go down
cervantes
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty27/1/2015, 17:02

-1 I think nathan still needs to prove to me that he can follow and apply the rules in a professional manner. Haven't seen him in awhile either.
Back to top Go down
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty27/1/2015, 18:36

-1, I have had numerous, numerous issues and complaints about Nathan. I have received questions about whether his application is even being considered given his past performance. I would like to see a change in the way he treats other players, and would like to see him go through a period of time (Say, a week) without any reasonable complaints about him before supporting this application.
Back to top Go down
1912nathan
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty29/1/2015, 05:10

it is not copy and paste i can assure that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/natesgaminglife
Art
Veteran
Veteran
Art

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty29/1/2015, 05:47

I'm not saying you did copy & paste. I said it looked like it to me.
Back to top Go down
Art
Veteran
Veteran
Art

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty29/1/2015, 06:58

-1 saw him stacking walls outside of a base to where you couldn't get in. To get you would have to prop climb. So my vote -1
Back to top Go down
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran
DaGold

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty29/1/2015, 07:07

// Denied Your grammar section is plagiarized. http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/british-soldier-allegedly-spares-the-life-of-an-injured-adolf-hitler
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkMrY7gSOc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application   [DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Nathan Scolette's (1912nathan's) Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1